Pages

Friday, July 25, 2008

Break

Hello.

The Publishing Genius office has fully relocated. Now I can no longer excuse my poor email response times on looking for a new apartment or moving my stuff to a new apartment. However, I can say that the Internet at my new apartment hasn't been connected yet.

It's a nice little place. Four friends parked their cars in front of my old house and we made one trip together. An hour and a half was all it took. Bada-bing, thanks friends.

BUT, ummmm, I'm going on vacation from tomorrow Saturday for one whole week. I will be living la vida Adirondack. This means orders will be delayed. Sorry! I deserve it!

5 comments:

Josh Maday said...

you do deserve it, adam. have a great time. just make sure you come back.

Adam R said...

Thanks Josh. I'm bringing the new War and Peace. I have to average 200 pages a day.

Joseph Young said...

leave room for kayaking.

your new place feels lofty.

daniel trask said...

Have 80 drinks for me.

Michael Kimball said...

We miss you.

The blog of Adam Robinson and Publishing Genius Press