Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

Gone Analog shelved

Hopefully I'll find out today if layoffs cometh. I don't like wondering. What will happen when the axe falls? I would like to start doing some freelance design. What will happen with PGP? I'm committed to bringing out the Jones book and the Wondolowski book. I'll put Gone Analog, the PDF chapbook anthology, on hold until I feel confident I'll have enough money to do what I want to do with everything else. The IsReads project, which is being made awesome by the genius work of Peter Cole, will continue because it don't hardly cost nothing, as will the PDF chapbook series.
So, huh. Probably I won't get laid off. Someone else will and I'll have to do their job too. That is the worst case scenario.

No comments:

The blog of Adam Robinson and Publishing Genius Press