Pages

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Preorders Have Been Mailed

Thank you to everyone who preordered Light Boxes. All the preorders were sent out Saturday. There were a lot of them. My eyes grew weary from stuffing envelops. The man at the post office was not happy but not sad that he was going to have to spend about an hour with me, weighing and typing in zip codes and stuff for all of my envelopes.

Some people from other countries ordered via Paypal without emailing me first, like the instructions plainly state (you know who you are, Czech Republicans and Norwegians). These people are receiving invoices for $4. Everyone else is getting receipts. I think small presses should remember to include receipts with their books because some people might write the purchases off from their taxable income.

No comments:

The blog of Adam Robinson and Publishing Genius Press