Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Bad News

My PC is broken. There is something wrong with the motherboard. At first I thought it was the power supply, which is replaceable and wouldn't be a big deal, but I've determined that the capacitors on the motherboard are leaking. 

I've had my PC for three years, which means that there are a lot of applications on it that I need and which, well, maybe I didn't pay for, meaning they're going to be difficult to restore.

Thankfully, of course, everything is backed up. I still have all the chapbooks I was laying out and stuff. It's just going to take a few weeks to get everything running again.

And there are two people who have ordered printings of This PDF Chapbook. I'm sorry they haven't shipped yet. I'm working on it.

Now I have to learn how to use my MacBook as a PC.

No comments:

The blog of Adam Robinson and Publishing Genius Press