Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New website

I have updated the Publishing Genius website.

I'm happy to have feedback, positive or negative. I thought about submitting it to test groups and web optimization people and branding agencies &c, because that's the right way to do things in the business world. I've never been able to follow procedure before though, so why start now? I'm like the Dirty Harry of the publishing world. I'm dangerous. But the safe thing about this new site is that it's really easy to make changes to it, thanks, ahem, to the fact that it's a blogger platform.

Anyway, enough hoohah, check out the new site. Take the survey (please?).

And in a couple hours I'm going to post more exciting news here.

1 comment:

Jason Jordan said...

Looks great! And yes, you are dangerous.

The blog of Adam Robinson and Publishing Genius Press