Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Oh Yes! Oh oh oh yes yes yes! Best news ever!

Last summer (2008) I was forwarding my gmail account to Outlook. This was for, like, 2 months, but thanks to the Buffalo Poetics list it left me with thousands of unread emails in my gmail. So for the last year I've been whittling the amount of unread email down, from about 6,000. First I searched for "Buffalo" and marked all of those as read, but that still left over 2000. Occasionally I would search other terms and mark the items read.

It just occurred to me to search my account for "a" and mark all read. Boom, that got me from 1541 to 271. Then I searched for " " and got it down to 0.

I haven't seen an empty inbox in so long it actually makes me feel lonely. Just kidding. I am filled with possibility. 2009 is going to be a great year. I mean 2010.

No comments:

The blog of Adam Robinson and Publishing Genius Press