Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Andy Devine Week (1)

Publishing Genius's newest book, WORDS, officially comes out tomorrow, which means right now it's Andy Devine Week.

Andy Devine Week doesn't happen often enough, and it's too short. (So if you want to post something about the mystery of Andy Devine, let me know and I will get you the kit.)

Today, enjoy Nik Perring's appreciation of the book.

And also enjoy this photo of me and Andy, taken after his reading at Baltimore's central library. This was my first opportunity to meet this author, and I found him to be a cantankerous egotist.

4 comments:

Molly Gaudry said...

I like the way he's holding the book with his two fingers.

Justin Sirois said...

He promptly robbed me outside the library with those same two slender fingers. If anyone has any information about how to contact Devine, I’d appreciate it. Adam, I’m not sure if you want to work with people like that anymore. Unprofessional and, frankly, dangerous, I say.

Adam R said...

Oh man, that's funny, because he had just loaned me $10. What a weird guy.

Joseph Young said...

Did you touch his suit? It's made of some South American fiber, pulled out of the jungle. It burns.

The blog of Adam Robinson and Publishing Genius Press