Pages

Saturday, October 02, 2010

READING TOMORROW WITH ANDY DEVINE

I'm not entirely sure of the details, but I know that ANDY DEVINE will be at this reading which also features awesome people from NY TYRANT and AMPERSAND BOOKS. It is AWESOME that they included Publishing Genius and ANDY DEVINE on this bill as well as DAVE HILL, a comedian, who will be the host. I am not sure if there will actually be strippers but I have heard there will be. I think that's weird either way. Both no strippers and strippers is weird, once the topic comes up.

The reading is TOMORROW NIGHT at 8PM in NYC. 

I have been moving all week. It's been terrible. More like for two weeks, if you consider all the advance work that had to be done. So because I've been moving, I have barely had time to check email, let alone try to advertise this reading. I also missed the opportunity to advertise the Indie Press Night hosted at Word Books that featured Publishing Genius with Ugly Duckling Presse and Featherproom -- Rachel Glaser read with Blake Butler and Jon Cotner. I hear it went really well. From a few different people I heard this.

ANYWAY, if you get a chance to be in MANHATTAN tomorrow at 8PM, go see ANDY DEVINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

The blog of Adam Robinson and Publishing Genius Press