Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Bloos Theruhpy

I'm going to go to the mall! I'm going to take Stephanie. We will buy things with Gift Cards. I remember a time when there was such a thing as Gift Certificates. No more. Gift Cards are like Credit Cards, but they make you feel worse because the money doesn't replenish itself. Gift Cards are finite, but Credit Cards are like God: bottomless.

Oh, heavenly finance, what will I buy? What costs less than $60 and is fun fun fun? Last week I saw the mansions in the Hamptons. I want the one with the helicopter pad. Yes?

2 comments:

No Name McGee said...

whadya buy, whadya buy??

Adam R said...

First I bought a TV show and then immediately took it back in exchange for another TV show and some headphones. Then I took all that back and got an external HD.

Thanks for asking!

The blog of Adam Robinson and Publishing Genius Press