Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Now Hear This

I am starting now preparations on my manuscript for Narrow House. Thanks Narrow House, I'm looking forward to it.
I am starting now preparations on 1818 Gallery, paying special consideration to lighting.
Dear Reader: when you show up the the Literary Salon tomorrow, I hope you marvel at the lighting.
I am starting now to feel sticky on my hands. I am rolling up a leg to bike.
I am charging now the telephone.
Today I saw a bus. On the screen that ought to have indicated what number it was and where it was going, it said EMERGENCY CALL POLICE CALL 911. I called the crap out of 911. Interesting! I was interested.
I believe the bus was the 10. I believe it was the 10 bus to PARADISE. I am not kidding.
I believe the bus that broadcasted EMERGENCY was the bus that otherwise would have been going to PARADISE.
This is something I can go on and on about.
I started to go on and on about it.

I am starting to look forward to the arrival of Blake Butler, of Daniel Trask.
My interest is piquant.
I put three beers in the crisper.

No comments:

The blog of Adam Robinson and Publishing Genius Press