Pages

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Reviews

Matt Debenedictis reviewed Before I Moved to Nevada (by Jamie Iredell) at The Chapbook Review.

Claudia Smith reviewed Light Boxes (by Jane Shones) at Gently Read Literature. LB is back on the bestseller list at the Small Press Exchange. I'm actually getting low on copies of this book. Get one quick.

If anyone would like a review copy of MLKNG SCKLS, let me know.

I'm feeling slightly better about moving forward. For a while I got sick and then I got mayonaised.

4 comments:

John Madera said...

Thanks Adam!

Adam R said...

Thank you John, I really appreciate your work.

Tim Jones-Yelvington said...

I <3 Jane Shones!!

Justin Sirois said...

Prepare to be mustard-ed tonight, young ASTRONAUT.

The blog of Adam Robinson and Publishing Genius Press